Hotwire Hotel: 3* Breckenridge Bluesky Breckenridge by Wyndham Vacation Rentals

Frugal Dude
By Frugal Dude,
in

Wanted to get 2 rooms, either Condo or 2 separate Hotel rooms for a buddy and I in breck.

$250 PP/NT ish

Could this be a 2 bedroom BlueSky Breckenridge Condo

Dates: 2/21/14 to 2/23/14

$725/nt with a HOTRATE $569

8 left as of today

5.0 out of 5.0 tripadvisor

◾Free Parking

◾Free Internet

◾Slopeside

◾Fitness Center

◾Pool(s)

◾Business Center

◾Self service laundry

◾Spa Services

◾Accessible for the blind

◾Accessible path of travel

◾Wheelchair accessible

◾Handicapped parking

also says Book soon! The last person got the The Village at Breckenridge

but that can't be as The Village is only 3.5/5 on tripadvisor

when I go over to the STANDARD RATE HOTELS tab on HOTWIRE I see the

3* BlueSky Breckenridge $725 per night

5.0 out of 5.0 tripadvisor

Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms

Essentially all the same amenities and then some.....

When checking TRIPADVISOR the only 3* lodging with 5/5 reviews is the BlueSky Breckenridge (specialty lodging)

now if you change date to 2/5/14 to 2/7/14

The Village at Breckenridge is probably the correct choice $248 with $100 night hot RATE

And the BlueSky Breckenridge Condo is not available on the STANDARD RATE HOTELS tab

Normally I would take the chance if it wasn't a $500/ night gamble

And of course I will use the HOTWIRE link here!! HOTWIRE

I agree with your logic and guess for this one, but as we have not yet seen this property reported to the board, i can't say with confidence if this is indeed the BlueSky (and if so why it's not listed as a Condo property) or if could be another possibility that we're not considering.

For $500 it does require a leap of faith, but with the 5.0/5.0 TA rating i would think it would still be a great experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it is confirmed!! and price went down to $541/NT so saved six bucks more :rolleyes: And of course we used the HOTWIRE linky doo.

Although it is EXTREMLY more then we would have like to spend I have been checking every Friday for last minute deals in Breckinridge with no avail. I think the other better option if one was inclined to wait longer is PRICELINE. I believe the Marriot can be had on the cheap with the right approach.

Although HOTWIRE says it is a 3* this is more a 3.5* only thing keeping it from 4* is lack of restaurant and bar. The TAX and fees a bit excessive at $259.76 bringing 2 day total to $1,341.76. Going to use AVIS points and score free car to offset some of that cost.

Thanks for the help, hope this helps you out also.

The frugal dude.

Congratulations on your success!

While not cheap, glad to see you received a nice deal (relative to the savings) and the hotel you were hoping for. A 5.0 TA rating is somewhat rare, so this should be an excellent experience.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]