in

Your Offer Price: $90.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $90.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $18.01

Total Charges: $108.01

First bidding session earlier this week I bid only once at $85 - rejected. Waited 72 hrs. and bid $90.00 today and won the bid.

Never been to Scottsdale. Any comments on this resort?

Kotak,

Thanks for the excellent review on the resort bid I won. I am going to be there Sept. 13, sadly for one night only. I will be in Tucson the rest of my stay out west. Marriott's advertised price range for this property is $299 - about $465. :)

• 1 year later...

From the top of every state hotel list on this board:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum. Hotels are added/removed by Priceline all the time, and star ratings can change at ANY time. As well, the geographic boundaries of an area are subject to change, so it is always a good idea to look at the Priceline map before purchasing.  DO NOT USE THIS LIST to determine what areas to add when attempting to bid again within the 24 hour window (CLICK HERE for information on how to add cities in order to bid again).

In light of the above, you MAY get a hotel that is NOT on this list, or get a hotel on this list but at a star level you didn't expect (if the star rating has changed).

Lastly, this board (and its members) are here to assist you, if you have a question or are unsure of something, please ask before purchasing (since Priceline stipulates NO cancellations/refunds)! However, by using this board you agree that you do so at your own risk! (in other words, NO WHINING allowed!!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Haven't stayed at the Camelback Inn but have seen many CC charges on our family bill for treatments at their spa :) The location is great - good views and close to most things. What really sets this place apart is the world class spa that they have there. Probably top 10 in the country. As far as resorts go it's up there. I think they have done a recent re-model that should make it fairly competitive. Whether it can compete w/the new kids on the block - aka Four Seasons and Westin - remains to be seen.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]