Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing 4* Midtown East

AlwaysBooking
By AlwaysBooking,
in

Hi,

I've found a 4* midtown east availability 1/29-2/1 for $92 per night with 80% like - and the following amenities:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Any guesses?

I use your HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

Thanks!

New dates and trying again to identify a few hotels. Dates 2/4-2/7 Looks like there's a pretty decent selection for those dates. Any ideas on any of the below? It's a bunch so just one or two would help :)

MSG 3 1/2 * $98/night 90% recommended Amenities:

Free Internet

Boutique Hotel

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Chelsea 2 1/2* $105/night 100% recommended Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Self service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Chelsea 3* $112/night 90% recommended Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Business Center

Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Thanks very much!

I always use your HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links.

Thanks!

If/when your dates change you can simply continue the existing thread.

Best guess/comments for each:

MSG 3 1/2 * $98/night

--> Yotel Times Square

Chelsea 2 1/2* $105/night

--> Broadway Plaza Hotel

Chelsea 3* $112/night

--> Holiday Inn Express Madison Square Garden

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've got a back up (which can be cancelled by tomorrow) at a decent rate for a Holiday Inn on West 31st street, but am still looking at some of the offerings via your HOTWIRE link and am intrigued by a couple. Any ideas what these might be? They're within my budget.

Midtown East 3* $135/night FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower [Tried to match on HW from HW Easy View and think it's 90% recommended]

Times Square 3 1/2* $104/night 85% recommended FULL AMENITIES: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Midtown Central 4* $115/night FULL AMENITIES: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom [i think this is 80% recommended from HW ]

Thanks!

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel (style, etc?)

4* MTC - not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

3* MTE - not yet ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess is a slightly different amenity set for the Roger Smith than it has been previously seen with.

3.5* TS - my guess is the Manhattan at Times Square, with the Belvedere as a slight possibility.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I've got a back up (which can be cancelled by tomorrow) at a decent rate for a Holiday Inn on West 31st street...
If you didn't, please remember our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Holiday Inn.
Midtown CentralTimes Square 3 1/2* $104/night 85% recommended FULL AMENITIES: Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower
My guess for this one would be the Belvedere.
Midtown Central 4* $115/night FULL AMENITIES: Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom [i think this is 80% recommended from HW ]
My guess for this one would be the Park Central, upgrade since last reported to the board.

I'm in agreement with the Roger Smith guess for the MTE property.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this stay.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the great sleuthing - much to my chagrin, I got sidetracked with family sports event viewing today and missed the cut off for cancelling my HI res without penalty - so there I'll be this time, which is fine, I stayed there once before and it suit the bill. Yes, I found your support page, which is great with links to all of the major travel sites - very helpful and makes BB a one stop website :) Kudos to you all for the great work you do - it's much appreciated.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]