Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (North Strip) Venetian

johndoe#2
By johndoe#2,
in

My wife and I are travelling to Las Vegas, NV, from Dec. 10 - Dec. 13. We are looking for a nice hotel (4.0+ stars) at a decent price, willing to spend up to $150/night, but we would prefer to spend that money once we get there. We rarely use the special services of hotels besides fitness center and restaurant, so spas, tennis, and business centers don't matter. It looks like The Venetian is $226 on Hotwire right now, and other Strip 4 stars are in the $100-$130 range. Can someone provide a PL bidding strategy to see if I can get something better? Thanks for your help.

PS--Any recommendations once we get there? Thanks again.

If I were you I would book a back up reservation that can be canceled. Then keep watching Hotwire for rates to come down. This is Dec and I think rates will drop and you will pick up the Venetian at a good rate.

I think theres a good chance you will get this for $99 per night before its over.

PPS--Is there a link or service from this website where I book straight from here in order to give you guys some sort of credit? Thanks again.

look for the Travel Links to Help Support BetterBidding on the right in red, this will keep this valuable resource going

You could get the 4*Aladdin for $99/49/49 using the link provided (which could end at any moment). It includes $10 in Free Slot Play with $20 coin-in; 2-4-1 Breakfast Buffet & 2 Free Spa Admissions to Elemis Spa (& fitness center).

MGM and Mirage would be $119. (There are MGM/Mirage links in the Travel Links/Support section of this board.)

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]