Hotwire Hotel: Help - Baltimore 4* Hotel

magsthomp
By magsthomp,
in

Hi, I'm looking to book a 4 star hotel in Baltimore. Currently for my dates (7/11 - 7/12) I see a rate of $129 for a downtown/inner harbor hotel. Since I have time on my side, am I likely to get a better deal if I wait and check rates frequently or do you find that the farther out, the better deal? Thanks.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

There is no way to know if rate/s will come down or not between now and your stay, as it all really depends on if traffic comes in better/worse than expected. The Summer is certainly a busier time of year though, so if traffic comes in above expectations, rate/s can certainly rise. I will note that we have seen less and less "last minute" deals as rate/s and traffic have gone up in the last few years.

Overall, rate/s can certainly go up (and do so suddenly) - waiting to try and get the very best deal risks suddenly having rate/s go up. The other thing that can happen is that you see a listing for a potential hotel you would like and while you're waiting for a better price, that listing is suddenly replaced by one you don't.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]