Hotwire Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (Hollywood Beach) Westin Diplomat

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Fort lauderdale 18-21 april for 2 adults and 1 child.

See a few hotels that look Ok.

Can you help identify the hotels below?

I took a look for the amenities at Hotwire easy view.

3.5* N fort Lauderdale $ 99

Free Parking, Pet friendly, Suite, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

Is this the Sheraton suites cypress creek?

4* N fort Lauderdale $ 95

free parking smoke free fitness pool restaurant business center internet.

This one doesn't show on Hotwire easy view

Could this be the Westin?

3* Fort Lauderdale beach $134

Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Is this the Ocean sky resort?

Thanks for your help.

Hannie

Best guess/comments for each:

3.5* N fort Lauderdale $ 99

--> Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale at Cypress Creek

4* N fort Lauderdale $ 95

--> Westin

3* Fort Lauderdale beach $134

--> Ocean Sky Resort

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We prefer a location at the beach but the Ocean sky resort has not very good reviews. So I am hesitating to book.

Does someone know if the Sheraton suites cypress creek and the Westin are at a good location?

Further I like to identify these hotels:

2* Las Olas $108

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport Shuttle, Self service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

4* Fort lauderdale Beach $179

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I think this could be the Hyatt pier 66 but this is not at the beach.

4* Hollywood beach $202.

This one doesn't show on hotwire easy view.

resort, near Beach,free internet,fitness,pool, restaurant business center, smoke free

Is this the Crown Plaza Hollywood Beach resort?

Thanks for your help!

See my guesses/comments inline below...

2* Las Olas $108

--> Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport. HOWEVER, as you were originally searching for 3*-4* hotels, do you think you would be happy with a 2 star property and there is nothing that indicates that that this is on, or even near, the beach. Why the interest in this one??

4* Fort lauderdale Beach $179

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

--> Hyatt Pier 66... it doesn't need to be at the beach, it only needs to be within HOTWIRE's zone boundaries for this area, which it is

4* Hollywood beach $202.

--> to see the full amenity list for this one you need to:

1) search HOTWIRE and select the offer from the search results page

2) click the BOOK NOW button

3) in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities

Using the method above this is the complete list of amenities i'm seeing for this property when searching for your dates and 2adults/1child:

Free Internet

Resort

Near Beach

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing my best guess for this one would be the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering if this is still the Crown Plaza Hollywood beach because it is much cheaper as in my last post. Or is ir Westin Diplomat?

4* Hollywood Beach $155

Ameneties from Hotwire easy view

Resort,

Near Beach,

Fitness Center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business Center,

Internet access,

Golf Nearby,

Tennis Nearby,

Spa Services,

Accessible for the deaf

, Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Handicapped parking,

Roll-in shower

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]