Hotwire Hotel: Help identification of a 5* Waikiki beach area

lilli123
By lilli123,
in

Can anyone help me identify a 5* in the Waikiki beach area of Honolulu

It is list at $278

Amenities

free internet, fitness center pool business center, self service laundry, spa services, accessible for the blind accessible for the deaf accessible path of travel, Roll-in shower, handicapped parking, wheelchair accessible,

100% recommended by HOTWIRE users

there is a note above the listing that reads:

"back soon! The last person got the Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk"

I did check availability for the Trump and they do have it. I also checked availability for all the 5* hotels and all have rooms available for my dates of feb 16 to 21.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm seeing one more amenities than what you have posted above:

Free Internet

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Trump or the Halekulani, but i wouldn't exclude the Royal Hawaiian from being a possibility as well.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]