Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Klamath Falls The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort

ilikebike
By ilikebike,
in

Heading up for a mountain trip in South Oregon late September with the wife and 2 small children. Looked into booking a stay at The Lodge At Running Y Ranch, A Holiday Inn Resort. Site had it for $129/night, PRICELINE showed about $116/night. Only 3 1/2 star hotel in the in the area, so it had to be the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal that was $93. Saw someone on this board booked the same hotel for $55 a couple years back by naming their own price so I started there and used the Bidding Helper tool. Moved up in $5 increments until I ran out of bids (using the new area method) around $80. Started to move up in $2 bids again until it settled around $87. Not a screaming deal, but I should be able to get an upgraded room for the same price as standard now. Wife is happier here than the cabin so that's all that matters :lol:

Congrats on your success and Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

While not quite the deal you'd hoped, this looks like a really pretty property (which was apparently recently renovated) and must be beautiful in the Fall. Glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]