Hotwire Hotel: 5* Maui (Wailea - Makena) Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea

ATP
By ATP,
in

We are trying to get the Four Seasons for our upcoming trip to Hawaii. Our dates are flexible. I would like the stay there the whole trip (7 nights), though my husband would be ok with staying there 4-5 nights (and somewhere cheaper the other 2-3).

We were thinking of bidding on priceline for this, and he said if we post in this forum someone may be able to provide us with advice on how much to bid...hopefully this is in the right place! On Hotwire, by tinkering with the dates, we were able to find as low as $480 per night (plus taxes). Not sure if that is relevant...

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide us with!

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

I'm sorry to say that PRICELINE don't offer 5* bidding for this zone.

Four Seasons is currently rated 5* by PRICELINE on the retail side so my guess is that it would be rated the same on the bidding side.

If you need any ID help with HOTWIRE so please list the amenities HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at and we'll be happy to have a look at this. Please also post the zone and price/night before tax/fee's.

Let us know how we can help you further with your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Amenities listed:

* Pet friendly

* Fitness Center

* Pool(s)

* Business Center

* Internet access

* Tennis Nearby

* Spa Services

Total per night including taxes, fees, etc., works out to $587.75 per night. Listed price on their website was $629 for the cheapest room, and $713 including all taxes/fees. So, saving $125 per night - not too bad!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]