Hotwire Hotel: Recent win hotwire Aruba

millertime101
By millertime101,
in

So with all the changes to HOTWIRE it is difficult to see what resort you are REALLY getting.

However, I have figured out one thing. We really wanted to stay at the REN 4 star rated, but it

was very difficult to tell if it was the Ren. So the easiest wat to tell if it is the Ren is to

first put your selection in for the dates you choose with no children. When the results come

up make a note about the 4 star, rate. Now, go back in redo your work but this time add in 1

child, if the 4 star you saw earlier is no longer there then you know it is the REN, as it is

adult only. I cannot promise this is 100% true everytime, but to my knowledge, the Ren is the

only adult only resort in Aruba.

Good Luck!

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please add the details of your win to the board... star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate per nite, dates of your stay, and amenities shown before your purchase. This will enable us to edit the topic title on the board to the same format as all of the other wins as well as enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]