Priceline Hotel: 2* Conway (Littleton) Best Western White Mountain Inn

trishkri
By trishkri,
in

Got the room through Priceline Express. The listing was for Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pool, Free Parking, Business Center and Gym/Spa with a 7+ user rating. I checked previous wins here at Better Bidding and the only 2* listed was the Hampton Inn in Littleton. I checked Hotwire and different booking sites to see if there was another 2* hotel in Littleton with the amenities listed. There wasn't so I decided to go ahead and go for the room.

I first tried at $70 and then $77 with a different starting date with no luck. I changed logins and tried $80 and $90 with an adjusted start date. Finally I decided to just use Priceline Express at $98. The winning hotel was the Best Western White Mountain Inn in Franconia. I was rather perturbed at paying so much for a mediocre hotel in different town so I checked the priceline map, blew it way up and saw that the hotel does indeed barely squeak into the geographic area.

I then checked the hotel site directly and saw that I could have gotten a refundable room with AAA for $2.79 more per day but $12 less overall if I had just gone to the Best Western site. Big sigh, I guess I was bound to get skunked eventually.

Here's hoping for lots of snow so that the great skiing makes up for the mediocre win.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]