Hotwire Hotel: 4* Kauai (Poipu) Sheraton

jb-customs
By jb-customs,
in

Hi, and thankyou,

were trying to take our folks so we need 3 rooms total,

about 160 per night is the comfort. max as it looks like it says an

additional 30 per night per room for resort fees

I could not bid any more on priceline, as it said I needed to wait at least 24 hours

thankyou

ps yes ill keep an eye on that hotwire also...

I assume the bids in your first post were made on different dates (if they were all for only the Poipu zone) OR are all three zones in the Kauai region acceptable? (as there are unfortunately no re-bid zones available when bidding 4* in this region)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

Also, please stop by the board and once again use the links on the board to begin your bidding (and not the links in any emails that PRICELINE may send informing you that you're eligible to bid again)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

well tried again today on PRICELINE bid

162/night - not accept

but,

i checked hotwire today for

same poipu/koloa, HI 4* hotel

it was 168/ night

so i jumped on it, figured it was the best i would see

hotel booked = Sheraton Kauai Resort

just as i expected thanks to this forum,

thanks aaronjb and thereuare, and others who post

another thing i noticed that i will factor in the future,

hotwires secret rate --poipu/koloa 4*-- 14 x 168/night = $847.46/tax+recovery+fees (same dates)

pricline nameyour own--poipu/koloa 4*-- 14 x 168/night = $730.52/tax+recovery+fees (same dates)

Congrats on your success.

Sweet win for this property, especially for this long of a period. Hope you are looking forward to your stay and thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding. :)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the follow-up!

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you clicked the 'See all' link during the check-out process.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]