Priceline Hotel: San Juan - 3 people

Julie S
By Julie S,
in

I know that if I bid on a hotel, I am only guaranteed a hotel that can fit 2 adults. We are travelling with my son and need a room for just one night (2/14/04). Is there any way to get a reduced rate through Priceline or Hotwire and ensure that we are getting a hotel that can accomodate the three of us? I am new to this, so be gentle!

I need the one night somewhere convenient to the airport & port.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

HOTWIRE is likely an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Would this work for your needs for this one nite? If so, if you search HOTWIRE for 3adults is there anything offered for your dates within your desired budget? (NOTE: i would expect higher than usual prices for this nite do to Valentine's Day)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see a 3 star which would save me $30 over the 3.5 star that I already have booked on my own. Probably better to keep the one that I have which is cancellable and known.

Thanks for your help. I just wish I could have seen some of the huge savings that I see others experience. Maybe next time.

Where and how much is your back-up reservation? Did you book that for 3adults?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please also check our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not all hotels make inventory available to HOTWIRE for more than double occupancy, so that limits the number of hotels participating. This only compounds the issue of it being Valentine's Day, where most hotels can sell the majority of rooms on their own, and therefore don't need to offer deep discounts thru the opaque suppliers.

Enjoy your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]