Hotwire Hotel: New Hotwire zones? e.g. San Juan South?

TheAndi
By TheAndi,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

This may be a new zone, and i will double check, but i don't know if there have yet been any hotels reported to the board in this area (we only add new hotels to the lists when they are reported to the board with a 'confirmed' win).

If you're looking to be in a 'touristy' area i don't think this is the right zone, but if this area suits your needs for this trip, my guess for this one would be the Hyatt Place Bayamon.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you zoom way in on that San Juan South zone, you can see both bus and metro symbols dotting through it. Public transport in a new area is always a bit of a challenge, but can work if you are willing to work at it. It does let you have more of a "native" or authentic experience in an area. B)

It has been a while since I've been to San Juan, but I remember the bus system as being very inexpensive. However, it was tricky to figure out schedules and routes. There were some surprises.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]