Priceline Hotel: 4* Tucson (La Paloma - Ventana Canyon) Loews Ventana Canyon Resort

kgforce
By kgforce,
in

A very last minute stay to celebrate our wedding anniversary... booked it from a bar on the Priceline mobile app sometime after midnight on 1/4/14 (sorry, I usually bid through this site!). Some friends with us wanted to go, too, so we bid on two rooms. I saw that Priceline had a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal in this vicinity for $88, but I decided to give it a shot and bid $69 and won on the first try. I actually expected it to be the Westin La Paloma. I was glad to get the Loews, as it is the only resort in the area we had never stayed at.

Checked in around 4pm and the front desk gave us a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe room since we were celebrating. They even upgraded our friends room! Had a great dinner at the Flying V Bar & Grill there.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see PRICELINE came thru for you on this last minute bid and that you were happy with the hotel and deal received.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]