Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 4* Union Square West Nob Hill area Hotel

joogle
By joogle,
in

Hi - I am travelling (2 adults, 2 children) to San Francisco from 1/16 - 1/20 and would like to stay in San Francisco where we can go to all the attractions, especially with children. I won't be getting a car.

Need some help identifying this hotel, its expensive end to me right now at $198 per night original rate shows $272

95% recommended (321 hotwire hotel reviews), Amenities include: Pet Friendly, Fitness Center, Restaurant (s), Business Center, and Internet Access. Plus it mentions Accessibility as well

Please start by following-up your previous Sarasota hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply to this thread and we will have a look at the offer above.

...its expensive end to me right now at $198 per night original rate shows $272
I'm not sure i understand your comment... are you willing to pay $198/nite for a room for this trip? What is your maximum budget per nite for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]