By justtjenny7,
in

Resort Beachfront hotel Fitness Center

Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center

Self service laundry Internet access Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby Spa Services Children's actvities

Accessible for the blind Accessible for the deaf Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility Accessible bathroom Handicapped parking

I thought for sure I would get the Mauna Lani, as it said that last person that booked that deal did... The Orchid is certainly beautiful, but that those resort fees always sting a bit.

Sorry to see this wasn't the hotel you were expecting, but glad that you're still overall pleased with the results.

NOTE that the 'last person received...' info is relative to the star rating and zone, NOT the specific property offered. Feel free to ask for help and/or confirmation of what you think you may be about to purchase before your future 'opaque' purchases.

Can you please double check and confirm that that was also a ROLL-IN SHOWER amenity associated with this property... you can still view the complete set of amenities associated with your purchase by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]