Priceline Hotel: 4 Star Lahaina-Kaanapali- April 10-17

shayan
By shayan,
in

Hi

I am interested in bidding for a 4 star hotel in Lahaina Kanaapali for April 10-17th and saw on the Hotel list that the 4 start hotels are most likely:

Hyatts, Sheratons or westins according to the betterbidding lists.

However, when looking at the 4 star hotels priceline lists in its general search for Lahaina Kanaapali two 4 star condominium choices are listed:

Kaleialoha condominiums

and

Polynesian Shores

I am just wondering is it possible to get a condominium as one of the priceline 4 star hotels for Lahaina-Kaanapali or is the betterbidding.com Maui list pretty up to date?

I would really like to get one of the hotels and not the condominiums so am a bit concerned

please let me know

thanks

A

See the comments at the top of the Priceline Hotel List. Does this answer your question?

Historically 'true' condo properties are rarely seen on the bidding side of PRICELINE, but things in any zone can change at any time.

Let us know if/how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]