Priceline Hotel: 3* Birmingham (Airport BHM) Holiday Inn Birmingham Airport

disarticulate
By disarticulate,
in

I happily used your PRICELINE link after researching prices on this forum.

HOTWIRE's best deal was $50 for 1 night, so I went to PRICELINE and snatched up the Holiday Inn.

Started out in "Airport (BHM)" offering $38 for 1 night. The offer was rejected, and PRICELINE said if I raised my bid to $45 it would be accepted. I declined, added the sector "Central Birmingham" and bumped my offer up to $40.

Accepted at $40! Grand total after tax and fees is $54.07.

Thanks again! Will follow up with a review of the accommodations.

I am blown away at the condition of this hotel and the room. The fact that I paid only $40 for this is an absolute steal. The lobby looks brand spanking new with a sizable bar and restaurant. The service was prompt and friendly. The furniture in the room looks brand new and is pretty fancy, even. A good sized refrigerator and microwave are set inside a dedicated cabinet as well as a coffee maker with free coffee, of course. A decent sized flat screen TV and comfortable wingback chair are also notable. The bathroom is just as nice, with updated fixtures and an overall clean look. There is a good sized tub, curved shower rod, and most importantly, the goose-neck showerhead is elevated to about 6'5", which is nice for a 6'3" guy like me. The only downside I would say is the loud air conditioner.

There is also free WiFi

Very pleased with this outcome, thanks BB.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]