Priceline Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Downtown) Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel

lovetotravelcheap
By lovetotravelcheap,
in

First general question I have, are you going to start posting Priceline Express Deal wins in your Hotel Lists along with the amenities?

Next, I really want to get the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Here is the Express Deal I found for $83/night. I really think it is the Sheraton but wanted to get your feedback:

Check in Jan. 20, 2014, check out Jan. 22, 2014

Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Rated

8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

"Guest Favorite"

I don't want it to be the Palomar. That hotel also is Pet friendly but it is rated over 9.0 according to Priceline & I believe they only offer Wifi for free in the lobby area so more than likely, it is not this hotel.

The Hyatt Regency is rated in the 8.0 range but this is not a Pet friendly hotel nor do they offer Free internet in room.

I think my investigations clearly lead to the Sheraton but wanted some feedback because on Sheraton.com, the lowest rate for this hotel is $230/night so I thought it might be too good to be true.

We are currently tracking all reported PRICELINE EXPRESS deals offline and will include them in a future update.

My best guess for this property would be the Sheraton.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]