Priceline Hotel: 3* Grand Rapids Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown

asc
By asc,
in

Haven't used priceline in a long time, but this board was very helpful in the past. I want to stay in downtown Grand Rapids tomorrow night and am trying to quickly make sense of the strategy. While looking into bidding in the area it seems the only "name your own price" 3 star possibility is Holiday Inn. It is key for me that I am actually in the center of town, and not the eastern and northern edges of zone 1. I think Holiday is also the hotel indicated in Express Deals as "3 Star Hotel in Grand Rapids Area for $78/night", with the following:

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Free Parking

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

I am actually fine with that price for the Holiday Inn, versus trying to bid lower - my main concern is establishing the identity (or possibilities) of the hotel.

Any input is greatly appreciated. (and I'll certainly use relevant links to book)

thanks

The Courtyard and Cityflats Hotel are at two other 3* hotels in this zone, but neither appears to be Pet Friendly as indicates for the property above... the Holiday Inn would be my best guess for this one as well.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]