Priceline Hotel: Any ideas for 4* from 11/18 to 11/20

OSUBUCKEYES
By OSUBUCKEYES,
in

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what 4* hotels may be going for in the RN/NMA area on priceline for 11/18 to 11/20. I bid on a 4* and with my free rebids topped out at $120. I dont mind staying in the Grant Park area but just dont want to wind up with a junker like the Palmer House. I have no problem paying more than $120 for a nice hotel in the NMA/RN area but do not want to bid too much more because I would then just use the government rate to get the W City Center for $135. If anyone has any ideas and can let me know I would greatly appreciate it.

What *appears* to be the W (4 star, loop, restaurant/fitness/hi-speed 'net) is showing up for $128 on Hotwire for those dates. However, you may just want to book W for the $135 government rate just so it's (I would guess, I don't know details on the rate) cancellable, just in case.

I stayed at the W last Summer and, despite a lot of mixed reviews, I liked it. Just be prepared for a *small* room, as the hotel is a renovated older hotel and a lot of the rooms are on the small side. $130-150 is a reasonable rate for it and I'd stay there again for that. However, I can't say I'd be nearly as happy with it for $200+ (in other words, regular rate)

Thanks for your help. I think that I may book it because its one of those deals where you are off the hook as long as its cancelled prior to 6:00pm the day before the first day of stay I believe was what I read. I read someone elses post and what is believed to be the W City Center I have showing up for $121. I was wondering if you had any idea what hotel may be in the south and west loop that is showing up on hotwire. Its showing up for $75 which seems like a good rate compared with what other properties are priced at. This hotel is quoted by hotwire as $139 per night and has a fitness center, restaurant, pool and business center. I appreciate the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]