Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley (Pasadena) Westin Pasadena

mattvrablik
By mattvrablik,
in

Needed a hotel to visit a new friend...she said she liked the Westin...so I used the lists and PRICELINE links to bid on this hotel (only 4 star in Pasadena, and was advertised as a 'best deal' currently). Tried 75$ for a Saturday night (12/21), but was rebuffed. Offered me another try at 92$ instantly. Decided to go ahead and get it done. Accepted at $92 plus taxes and fees = 112.50. Not bad when their web site prices started at 149 plus taxes and fees (probably about 165-170). If I stay here again, I'll probably start bid at about 80-90$ per night. I may also try some of the other 3* and 3.5* star hotels in the area, as they may offer even better value...

Thanks for your hotel lists!

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the deal.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- if you haven't yet, please read your messages. Thanks. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]