Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City

travellingtom
By travellingtom,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Juan thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

The additional amenities on Hotwire.com are Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travle, and In-room accessibility.

On BiddingHelper.com ammenities are Fitness center / Pools(s) / Business center / Internet access / Accessible for the deaf / Accessible path of travel / Accessible bathroom / and Handicapped parking. Thanks.

Regardless of how i'm searching this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 4.5* hotel in the Beverly Hills / West Hollywood zone:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, my guess for this one would be a new amenity set for the Mondrian Hotel.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, but a new amenity set for the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale would be my best guess for this one (not to be confused with the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City which is also located in this zone)

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Let us know whatever you do decide to do for this stay (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE) or if we can be of further help.

If you decide to purchase direct, please check for and use the links in our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies.

Thanks.

4* Beverly Hills/West Hollywood

BiddingHelper.com.com Dec 20-25, $129 ,Pet friendly Fitness Center Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Business Center Internet access Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel In-room accessibility Handicapped parking

At first I thought this was the Intercontinental Century City, but then the regular HOTWIRE did not even list the Intercontinental. Could this be the Beverly Hilton? Please help.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The 'opaqaue' and 'retail' side of HOTWIRE each use a difference universe of hotels, so you shouldn't necessarily expect the retail side to be the complete universe of hotels that you may get thru the opaque side of their service.

This 4* property has not yet been ported to the board, The Tower Beverly Hills Hotel would be a guess, but i'm far from certain.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]