Priceline Hotel: 4* Phoenix (Downtown) Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel

CSgirl11
By CSgirl11,
in

I saw that there was a 4* hotel in this area for $77/night in Express Deals. Using the amenities, it was easy to determine that it was this hotel. I started low adding re-bid zones. Once I hit about $59, it kept giving me a counterbid for $79/night. I HOPE no one fell for this especially since the Express Deal was lower than that. Plus that's not even including the HOLIDAY coupon which dropped it to like $73/night. So I kept going and finally got it at $69/night. This was a great rate since it was retailing at $141/night.

However, the very next day I saw that the express deal dropped to $75/night and the hotel retail actually dropped to $99/night. :-( If I waited a day, I might have gotten it cheaper but oh well still a great rate.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

It would be appreciated if you used the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]