Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Buena Park) Holiday Inn Select

AztecWolverine
By AztecWolverine,
in

:) After laboriously using 6 re-bids to try for Disneyland 3*, and getting rejected all the way up to $66, I was afraid I'd get the time-worn Hilton at $70, and have to pay extra for parking ($11?) and shuttles ($4 apiece?), so I gave up on Disneyland area.

I noted that several people had gotten the Courtyard Buena Park for $38, $43, and $45, and a Residence Inn and this Holiday Inn Select La Mirada Buena Park for $50. Since I was doing same-day bidding I didn't have the luxury or time to do any more bids, so I bid $50, and was accepted at the Holiday Inn Select. It is a top-notch high quality hotel only about 15 min. from Disneyland. My review is on Tripadvisor. They have a free shuttle, but it was booked by a big group, and returned too early for us. Disney parking was $10, and much more convenient than I expected when approaching from the north on I-5.

Hi thereuare,

Yes, I'll copy my tripadvisor review into your list.

I noticed you deleted my mention of the full name of the hotel in the second title line. I put it there because I didn't want people to think it was in Buena Park, and even Priceline doesn't list "La Mirada" as a city in the Buena Park zone. If people wanted to be close to Knotts Berry Farm they would be sorely disappointed......Also, if anyone searched for it they would need to use La Mirada, NOT Buena Park, or they would never find it!

Your Orange County (Buena Park) hotel list needs to be revised. It lists the Holiday Inn Select La Mirada as simply the "Holiday Inn Select". This could easily be confused with the Holiday Inn Buena Park, ESPECIALLY since Priceline incorrectly lists it in their confirmation as the Holiday Inn Select La Mirada Buena Park, which is NOT the correct name of the hotel.

And the "Holiday Inn" should be replaced with its full name - the "Holiday Inn Buena Park". I have seen several people confuse the two in the past - these amendments should help.

Also, you give no directions on your Hotel List on how to add reviews to it. I could add it to one that already existed, but could not figure out how to add a "tripadvisor review" after the hotel name. I have a feeling that you have to do that as administrator... Here is the tripadvisor link:

Tripadvisor Review

P.S.: How would you post the first review for a hotel?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]