Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Kingston Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Kingston

knuckles
By knuckles,
in

Looking to book later in December, waterfront in Kingston, ON, 3*.

I can see that the Hotwire and Priceline express deals have dropped significantly for a 3* that looks like the Four Points Sheraton. I called the hotel as they are under a major reno, the pool will be closed for this month.

What happens if I put a low bid on Priceline and win this hotel and the pool is closed (it's essential as this trip is for small kids)? I see on express deals that the indoor pool is a guaranteed amenity.

how is this handled?

Express deals are showing a 3* waterfront for the same or less than the 1*. Based on hotwire and priceline ratings and comments, it looks to be the Four Points Sheraton.

How can I still bid and hopefully exclude this property because it is under an extended reno with the pool closed?

If you were to get a hotel where an amenity was listed with the listing (PRICELINE Express or HOTWIRE) and the amenity was unavailable due to renovation, I would contact either service and they will likely offer some form of compensation, such as a credit.)

In terms of bidding, there is no way to guarantee a particular property when bidding. In terms of amenities, are you seeing pool as a guaranteed amenity when clicking the star rating in this zone?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please click each of the links above, then reply to this thread and we will continue the discussion for your trip above.

Please use ther requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for all your bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]