Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Palomar Washington Dc, a Kimpton Hotel

christianne
By christianne,
in

This was a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal on PRICELINE. I needed a hotel in Dupont Circle for two nights in January and after doing some research on this board, I used the PRICELINE links to purchase a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal for a property that I was fairly sure was either the Omni Shoreham or the Palomar (which I was hoping for). Lucky me--I got the Palomar! I feel that this is a good deal, given that last time I stayed there I'd bid $92 (and this time I used the HOLIDAY discount code for an additional 5% off the listed Express Deal price).

The amenities listed were: Outdoor pool, restaurant, fitness center, business center, pets allowed. The property was listed as a Guest Favorite with a score of 9.0/10.0.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal at this property as the Kimpton properties are always well reviewed and their evening wine reception is an added bonus!

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]