Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Hotwire customer reviews 90% recommended

Standard price $159. You save $95

Looking at the board it could be Baymont (seems most likely), Hyatt Place, Cambria, or Holiday Inn Express. All are well rated but just curious before using the HOTWIRE link from the message board. Thanks!

PS the price dropped to $63 right after posting.

Slappy

My guess is that this is a new amenity set for the Baymont Inn and Suites Airport.

However, if you change your search to 3adults/0children a 'new' 3* hotel is offered in this zone for the same price (within a few dollars, if not the very same price) with:

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

This is an exact match for previous reports for the Baymont Inn so if you are interested in this property this may be a better/safer way to play it for a bit more confidence (although of course still no guarantees).

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help. (and if you do go for it please confirm which amenity set you used when purchasing)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I changed it to 3 adults and 0 children and it does appear to be nearly the same listing as Baymont---except it was $2 cheaper! I would have liked to take a chance with the other listing just to see if it was still Baymont, as all of the airport hotels are fine. But two dollars is two dollars! Ha!

I also changed the day of check in to Jan 23 and leave Jan 24.

The aminity is as exactly as you list above. Both say 95% hotwire rating.

The price was $59 per night with $15.08 taxes and fees. Total $74.08

So another sucess and saved around $50. The value of the Baymont for my family is the swimming pool and breakfast. You know they interviewed kids who went to Disneyworld and asked them, "What was your favorite part of Disneyworld?" The answer came back "The pool at the hotel"

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and the amenities at this property provide a good value for you and your family.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]