Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown - Space Needle) Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center

Bunnicula
By Bunnicula,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet please start by reading your messages.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Also, are your familiar with Seattle? What are your requirements for this stay and/or is there a reason you need to be near the Space Needle zone? The Pike Place is generally preferred by most users as it is generally more centrally located to 'downtown', and rates/deals in that zone are not much more than the price you have quoted for the property above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the tip!

When I went to Easy View, the listed amenities were the same.

I chose this area because I have stayed there before and am comfortable there, and it is close to the monorail which goes downtown. That said, I am planning to spend all of my time downtown, so perhaps the Pike Place area is a better option as you suggested. When I searched for the Pike Place area they gave me a 4* for $86 with the following:

-free internet

-pool

-laundry

-smoke-free rooms

-restaurant

-internet access

-fitness center

-business center

Any guesses? Thanks again :)

Unfortunately, with only a couple of common amenities, it's tough to begin to narrow down which hotel the 3* may be. A hotel with this amenity set has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board.

The 4* Downtown/Pike Place amenity set would be a possible match for the Silver Cloud Stadium

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I agree with the property above likely being the Silver Cloud Stadium, but unfortunately this is one of the hotels in this zone that is not really located in 'true' Downtown so you won't gain that much convenience vs. staying in the Space Needle zone.

However, if you change your search to 2adults/1child there is a 4* hotel offered for $99/nite in the Pike Place zone with:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... my guest guess for this one would be the Westin.

There is also a 3.5* with:

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... for this one my guess would be the Crowne Plaza.

Do either of these work for your plans this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for all of your help.

After much consideration, I booked the first option I was given near the Space Needle, as it looked like I was going to end up at the Silver Cloud Stadium or Broadway which were just too far for me.

I ended up with the Holiday Inn Express. I did not have high expectations, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It was everything I needed for a one-night stay in Seattle, and the service was excellent. Parking was $10, and it was only a 10 minute walk from downtown.

I will definitely use HOTWIRE again and refer to this site when doing so :)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to hear this property met your needs well and you were happy with the value you received for the price paid.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]