Hotwire Hotel: 2* Central Waikiki Hotel

miner49
By miner49,
in

Hi there-

There is a 2* Central Waikiki hotel listed for Jan.9-16, 2 adults, 2 kids for $88/night.

The amenities listed are:

Suite

Near Beach

Pool

Restaurant

Self service Laundry

Internet access

Tennis nearby

Kitchenette

It also says the last person booked the Maile Sky Court, but when I look up that hotel, not every room is a suite. Is it likely to be that hotel, and if so would I be assigned a suite since the Hotwire listing has it as an amenity? We are just transiting through Hawaii, so our main priorities are price but with kitchen facilities.

Any thoughts much appreciated as to what hotel and guarantee of suite/kitchenette. Thanks!

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board.

There could be others, but the Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki seems like a good fit, and that would be my guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you, that was the other hotel I thought might be a possibility. I used the betterbidding link for my search, but I think I will hold off booking for a bit and see how the prices go. If I end up booking through hotwire or priceline, I'll definitely report my win.

Thanks for the help!

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this stay, even if not PRICELINE or HOTWIRE (try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com to see if there is anything of interest offered there within your budget and near your desired location).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]