Hotwire Hotel: Please Help Identify 5* - North Scottsdale, AZ

Agoust
By Agoust,
in

May I have some help identifying a five-star hotel in North Scottsdale, AZ. My dates of stay are 23-27 July 2014. I see $102 with the following amenities: free internet, pools, golf nearby, resort, restaurants, pet friendly, business center, fitness center, and internet access. 90% recommended.

Thank you!

I think there may be more amenities than you have posted above. If you search for your date/s via BiddingHelper.com and then click "Hotwire Easy View", do you see additional amenities beyond the amenities listed above? If so, please provide the full list and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thank you for the replies! Thanks too for the nudge towards BiddingHelper.com. A five-star property there is $104. At HOTWIRE (with the amenities I listed earlier) a five-star property is $102--90% recommended.

Indeed, there are many more amenities revealed through Bidding Helper. They are: Resort, fitness center, business center, tennis nearby, accessible to the blind, in-room accessible, roll-in shower, free internet, pool(s), internet access, spa services, accessible to the deaf, accessible bathroom, pet friendly, restaurant, golf nearby, children's activities, accessible path of travel, handicapped parking.

Based on the board's Hotwire list, I'm guessing the Montelucia. The Camelback hasn't been reported to the board, but that seems a possibility too. Or, is it the Fairmont? (My conference is there.)

Thanks for any help!

You're likely looking at the same hotel (so buy thru the HOTWIRE tab or EASY VIEW TAB... whichever is cheaper ;) ). To see the full amenities i the HOTWIRE tab you need to select the offer from the search results, click the BOOK NOW button, and in the TRIP SUMMARY BOX click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities.

The Montelucia Resort and Spa would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I'm also researching a 5* in North Scottsdale for $97.00 from 6/24-6/27 that I believe has the same amenities. Using the better bidding tool I've found the following full amenities for the property:

Free Internet

Resort

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's activities

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

Does anyone have a confirmed resort on this one?

Thanks!

rtm1973,

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Scottsdale thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then for help with your upcoming stay, please start a NEW TOPIC and somebody will assist you there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]