Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Hotel Felix Chicago

GOMUPACK
By GOMUPACK,
in

Well, this is getting much more predictable, now that Priceline has added their "Priceline Express Deal". Basically, it seems to me, that your winning Priceline bid will most likely be about $5 cheaper than the "Priceline Express Deal". That deal was for a hotel (un-named of course) for $126. My winning bid was $121 - not a huge discount from that number.

Began bidding at $96, increased by $5 until I won at $121.

Never been to Hotel Felix - I usually end up winning the Sheraton Hotel and Towers, which we like very much. Hopefully Hotel Felix will be nice as well - we are concerned about location, several blocks WEST of Michigan Ave….

Now I need to find the best option for self parking….which in itself is quite a tab in Chicago!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this win came easy for you.

There are some links to non-hotel garages in this Chicago Hotel Parking thread that should offer some options to explore.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I actually think is this a very good location - it's not terribly far from Michigan Ave, but it's also close to the River North area, which has a wide variety of restaurants and nightlife. There is a very nice Whole Foods a couple of blocks East (snacks/drinks to take back to the hotel or for during the day) and you should be able to find a garage for around $28-35 + city tax (unfortunately, still expensive.)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]