Priceline Hotel: Priceline Express Bid

camii40
By camii40,
in

i was all ready to book a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with priceline. did my due diligence in searching and figuring out which hotels were being offered when i read this line

"The hotel that is booked may or may not be one that you have seen during a hotel search on priceline. Any sorting or filtering options previously used will not apply to this request."

is that true? so priceline is possibility offering a hotel that is not on their website? am i basically reserving ANY 3* hotel in the area with the amenities listed? if so seems like express deals are a complete crap shoot.

this is for a 3* in downtown new orleans from dec 12-16th. the deal at $89/night seemed like a great deal. :angry:

ok awesome. there are two deals

#1 - 8.0 guest rating - 3* downtown new orleans, internet, in or out/pool, business centre, fitness centre. $89/night

#2 - 8.0 guest rating - 3* convention centre and warehouse-arts district, breakfast, internet, in or out/pool, pets, business, fitness. $82/night

when i click to purchase both deals says outdoor pool.

thanks so much

Neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board thru PRICELINE EXPRESS.

A guess for the Downtown property would be the Omni Royal Crescent Hotel... i don't have any guess for the Warehouse property.

However, if quality is a concern, and you're willing to pay $89/nite for a 3* Downtown hotel... why not the 4* Downtown hotel for $100/nite (Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center)? Seems like $10 well spent for a full upgraded in star level, imo.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Possibly the Omni Royal Crescent Hotel.

If you are interested in trying to target this property, i believe this is one of the 4* hotels offered on HOTWIRE, and the total comes to $7 more than the total for this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer... so up to you if worth the extra $2/nite to have a bit of increased confidence in the guess.

The HOTWIRE property i'm seeing is 4* rated, in the Downtown zoen, and priced at $99/nite with:

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

This property also shows a 4.0/5.0 TA rating, so even if our guess is not correct, you at least 'know' that you're getting something that has been mostly favorably reviewed by previous guests.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]