Hotwire Hotel: Atlanta questions

allybunnie
By allybunnie,
in

Hi...looking for some advice/help with Atlanta area. Might have to possibly either HOTWIRE or PRICELINE a room to research housing/apts around Emory University. In the Emory/Decatur area, it seems there are not many nice hotels listed on winning lists, but the Buckhead area seems to have a pretty good list of possible wins, & seems not too far from Emory. Also I hear downtown is not too far from the university either. My questions are: am I correct in my areas to look into staying? There will be a car with us, so I DONT want to have to pay to park at hotel. I am assuming hotels in Downtown will charge to park?, but not sure about Buckhead?...any info or advice on area will be appreciated, so I know what to look for when we need to look into a hotel...

Thanks!!

The star rating of the hotel you win/try for may also determine if there is a fee for parking or not. I would wait until your plans are firm and you know if you actually need a hotel room or not (it appears that your inquiry is speculative at the moment) and then you can see rates for your dates and determine what type of star rating would be within your budget. From there you can also check the Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List to see parking charges at various hotels within that star level. If 'Free Parking' is a must have (vs. a want) then you'll need to use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS and choose an offer that lists Free Parking as an amenity of that property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know if/when your plans come together and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]