Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Palomar Washington Dc, a Kimpton Hotel

christianne
By christianne,
in

Got a last-minute invitation for a job interview at an academic conference happening in D.C. this Friday! I used the PRICELINE link from this board to start my bidding in the Dupont Circle-Woodley Park area, which is where I need to be. I also knew I wanted to stay at the 4* level--gotta get a good night's rest before the big day!

I bid $86 for a 4* and was rejected (though I got an offer--"if you're willing to raise your bid by $16, you can submit it again." Um, if I was willing to raise my bid $16, I could save myself the stress of bidding and just go to HOTWIRE!).

I added the Cleveland Park area (only has 3* and below)and moved my bid to $88, then was rejected and added Capitol Hill South and another $4 to get to $92. Success! I'm so happy with this win, as I'm a Kimpton InTouch member and get all kinds of fun perks from that chain!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the outcome and this property will work well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay... and good luck on the interview! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]