Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - West Hollywood) Intercontinental Los Angeles Century City

Archun
By Archun,
in

A property with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board and these amenities are too common for a 4* hotel in this area to any insight into this one.

Is there something in particular you're looking for from this stay (or trying to avoid) as i am seeing what i believe to be The Beverly Hilton on HOTWIRE for $148/nite or if you're budget is flexible the 4.5* rated Mondrian Hotel for $162/nite.

Also, since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Double check the dates and other information at the landing page, but THIS LINK should take you to a 4.5* HOTWIRE hotel in the Beverly Hills zone for $162/nite with:

(NOTE: the link above will expire about 30 minutes after it is posted)

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... this i believe to be the Mondrian.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your link gave me the price you quoted, but when I tried to purcheased, this message came out (twice):

We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate.

If you are attempting to use a password assistance link, please make sure that you have cut and pasted the entire URL that was provided in our email. This link also expires within 24 hours from the time it was sent to you, so if you need to request another one, please click on the "Password assistance" link below.

If you have a different browser on the same machine i would try that (or if not and you have access to another computer i would try that as well). I'm obviously unable to test on this end since if i tried and the other did go thru i'd own the hotel (and i won't be in Los Angeles these dates ;) ).

Glad to see you were successful and are pleased with the purchase(s).

Can you confirm if each of these were thru PRICELINE (bidding), PRICELINE EXPRESS, or HOTWIRE?

Also, the board format requires separate threads for each win so that others will be aware of each when searching the topic titles on the board and so that each appears in the Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

We have used this thread to reflect your first purchase of the InterContinental for 11/26-11/29, and your previous thread for your second purchase of the Sofitel.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]