Priceline Hotel: HELP GETTING THE WESTIN Beach Location in Fort Lauderdale

C M F
By C M F,
in

Hi, I am a bit new to this website. I see for Fort Lauderdale Florida there are 7 different hotels on the hotel list. I want to book for one night on Thursday January 30, 2014, and would like to get the Westin Diplomat Beach Location, is there anyone who booked for that date that won this hotel or is there anyway for me to bid wisely so we can be pretty sure I would be getting that hotel? THank you in advnace for your help.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to guarantee a particular property when bidding - if you bid for a particular star rating and zone, you have to be willing to accept any hotel within the selected zone. HOTWIRE is a somewhat better option as you can make an educated guess as to which hotels are showing, but there is only one hotel (occasionally two in some areas) showing at each star rating in each zone for each set of date/s, and it may not be the hotel you are looking for. Is the Westin the only acceptable hotel?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]