AR-Fayetteville Hampton Inn and Suites Springdale-Lowell

MarthaM
By MarthaM,
in

I was pleasantly surprised to get the Hampton Inn on a $38 Priceline bid. This is probably my best Priceline win to date. I stayed November 15-17, 2013.

Check-in was a breeze, with no mention of PRICELINE. I was on my way to my room within 3 minutes.

The room, while not huge, was comfortable and tastefully decorated. The room had a VERY comfortable king bed, recliner, desk with ergonomic chair, dresser, armoire and flat screen TV. The armoire had plenty of hangers, and the dresser had plenty of storage space. Iron, ironing board, coffee maker and extra blankets were provided. Lighting was ample, and there were black-out drapes.

The bathroom was of a good size. The sink vanity, while small, did have granite surfaces. The hair dryer was standard hotel issue, which did an adequate job.

Breakfast was provided in a comfortable area downstairs with plenty of hot/cold options, plus numerous coffees, tea, juices and milk.

The staff was amazing. The front desk staff was unfailingly polite and helpful. I met my housekeeper, and she was pleasant and willing to please. When I gave her her tip she was most grateful.

One pleasant surprise: Room service is available, with a full menu! I suspect they contract with the Marketplace Restaurant next door. The one downside to my room: The highway noise (ask for a room away from the highway). I did not hear ANY noise from other rooms or the hallway, however.

The Hampton Inn is just off I-540 in Springdale, and 20-30 minutes from downtown Fayetteville, depending on traffic. There are a number of restaurants nearby, both chain and locally owned. I truly enjoyed my stay, and will plan to stay here again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]