Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport ORD) Westin O'Hare

roma77
By roma77,
in

Looking for a hotel in downtown Chicago - I am not very familiar with the area. I will be there for 2 days and I don't have a car, so I want a place that you can get to the most attractions using public transportation.

I am willing to spend around 100-120.

What bidding stratagy would you suggest?

Welcome ot BetterBidding!

Downtown is accessible from O'Hare via mass transit, i recall the trip taking about an hour... but don't forget you'll also need to add travel time to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport (assuming that is where you will get the train).

Let us know what you want to do, your maximum bid, and we'll suggest a strategy. We'd recommend you wait for a posted strategy as there is a better approach than the one you used above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many of the 4* O'Hare hotels (Hyatt Regency, Westin, Doubletree) are within walking distance of the River Rd. Blue Line El Station. Then you have the Hilton, which is on the airport property, and therefore also convenient to the El. So a 4* O'Hare bid is probably your safest bet for a stay out by the airport.

Several of the 3* hotels are close to the River Rd. station as well, however, several others are closer to Mannheim Rd. and Higgins, which requires a bus ride to the El station (or the hotel shuttle back to O'Hare as thereuare pointed out.)

I live in the O'Hare area and would be happy to help you if you have any other specific questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]