Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Financial District-Embarcadero) Le Meridien San Francisco

sauvignonblanca
By sauvignonblanca,
in

Bid 75 for FD. Rejected.

Bid 80 for FD, USE. Rejected

Bid 85 for FD, USW, USE. Rejected.

Added rebid zone. Bid 90. Was offered a hotel if I upped price to 104.

Added rebid zone. Bid 92. Accepted - Le Meridien San Francisco, 4-star, Financial District/Embarcadero

A hotel with similar amenities was showing up for $100-104 on Hotwire and Priceline Express Deals. I knew it was the Hilton, Hyatt or Le Meridien, and thought I'd try to get it cheaper bidding. Saved $35 over the express deal total, and was hoping for the Le Meridien anyway b/c of great reviews.

Used better bidding PRICELINE links to search and purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Well done! Glad to see you received one of the hotels were you hoping for and are pleased with the deal you received.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Financial District Hilton gets a 7 point Customer Satisfaction rating on PRICELINE, while Le Meridien and Hyatt Regency get 8 points or higher. If you're looking at PRICELINE EXPRESS in this zone, you can rule out the Hilton if it displays 8 points or higher. If it displays 7 points or higher, then you pretty much know you're going to get the Hilton. I like to avoid the Hilton, and the ratings display helps to avoid!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]