Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Downtown) Need info please!

lexi_r
By lexi_r,
in

I am interested in bidding on a 3* hotel in downtown Denver for late October. The last one I see posted was from July and it was the Adam Mark hotel; has anyone heard about any 3 star bids more recently than that? I looked at the Priceline description for thier 3 star hotel and it says "upscale", so should I expect it might be the Adam Mark again? Or could it just as well be a Red Lion? It seems like the Adam Mark is much more upscale than some other 3 star hotels that Priceline has on its webpage where you can see the names and prices.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Use the PRICELINE HOTEL LIST to see properties that are have been reported in this area... all of them are possibilities.

If you would like help with a bidding strategy let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The link you sent has both the Adam Mark and the Red Lion as 3 star hotels; I guess either is possible then. My problem is that it looks like Adam Mark hotel charges for parking while Red Lion does not, so if my bid get the AM hotel then I will actually be paying $15-20 more to stay there than I want to. I think I will probably just have to get a hotel outside of Priceline to avoid this possibility.

Thanks!

I went ahead and tried bidding last night, I bid up to $70/night and still could not get a room thru Priceline (I was bidding for 3 star hotels and above, for 10/22 - 10/26), which would have been $90 at least with parking if I had won. So, I think for my budget (I wanted to stick around $70 total even without parking), I will just have to go further outside downtown, or go to a lower star rating, maybe the Red Lion which has internet prices on their own website for $66/night and free parking.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]