Hotwire Hotel: 4* Aachen Novotel Aachen City

hohogap
By hohogap,
in

Not sure this Hotwire Secret hot Rate Hotel will help others, but I've been watching and bidding on trips in the area (including Koln) and rates seem to be going up, not down. Could've had the Marriott Koln for $121 last month, but since waiting it is now over $220. This hotel had been $68 yesterday and today when I clicked on it it moved up $4. Went back to check and it's now listed at $75/night. Still a good deal for this completely refurbished hotel in 2013. Rates as follows:

Rate per night: $72.00

Nights: 2

Tax recovery charges & fees: $29.21

Subtotal: $173.21

Only Amenity listed prior to bidding was "Pet friendly." After booking, it added "business center." Hope this provides some useful information and, as always, all searches, bids and wins are made through the BB Board HOTWIRE links!

Only Amenity listed prior to bidding was "Pet friendly." After booking, it added "business center."
If you view this listing in your HOTWIRE history (click the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page) what amenity(s) are showing there... just Pet Friendly or does Business show there as well?

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]