Priceline Hotel: 4* Maui (Wailea - Makena) Makena Beach and Golf Resort

Toldo
By Toldo,
in

I had my eyes at the "Makena Beach And Golf Resort" and I were more or less sure that it was the 4* hotel that both Hotwire and Priceline were offering. As I knew the HOTWIRE price I started below that price in my biddings on PRICELINE.

I started my bidding just below 200$ for a 4* hotel in Wailea-Makena area and worked my way up by including Kihei area. My bid before the winning bid of 240$ were 235$.

I can see that it is most likely also "Makena Beach And Golf Resort" that HOTWIRE has as a 4* in the same area. But the hotrate price is 1814$ (including taxes), where I payed 1668$ (including taxes) through PRICELINE.

The promotion price on the official hotel webpage is 2041 $ (including taxes) for the 6 nightes. But this is including breakfast. But I can buy a lot of breakfast for two persons for my saved 373 $, as I don't require a big buffet every day.

The only thing that are nagging me is, that the HOTWIRE offer were only around 1550 $ (incl. taxes) one or two weeks ago. But I am still pretty happy with my savings!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]