Hotwire Hotel: Plz Help ID 4 Star - Waikiki Beach - 2 Rooms - 12/19-26/2013

mrglallen
By mrglallen,
in

Hi I'm new to the forum & this is my 1st post!

I'm trying to find out the Hotel HOTWIRE is Offering, here are the details of my need:

- Waikiki Beach, 12/19 thru 12/26 (7 nights), Need 2 Rooms for 4 Adults + 1 Child (age 15) - So 2 Adults + 1 Child in 1 Room + 2 Adults only in 2nd room.

HOTWIRE hot Rate is offering $175 Per Night (per room), 4.0 out of 5.0 on Trip Advisor, 75% Recommended on Hotwire has the following Amenities:

Free Internet, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pools, Business Center, Self Service Laundry, Internet Access, Golf Nearby.

BiddingHelper.com.com has the following Amenities Listed Under the Hotwire Easy View:

Free Internet, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

**Additional Hint Maybe? So I decided to start up an online chat with Hotwire customer service regarding their Hotwire hot Rate & I simply asked them if they could tell me the Resort Fee for the property associated with the $175 Rate (hoping I could use this to pinpoint the property) & they said there is no Resort Fee associated with the Hotel that is offering me that Rate.

I said are you 100% certain there's no resort fee? & they said yes, 100% certain, no resort fee! I then tried for parking fees info too, but they said they had no info on that (oh well, it was worth a try!).

Hopefully I provided enough info to pinpoint the Hotel!!??

1st Time going their & know I'm going at probably THE MOST EXPENSIVE TIME, but my son is getting married & have no choice, so it's Christmas in Hawaii! :)

Thanks!!

BiddingHelper.com.com has the following Amenities Listed Under the Hotwire Easy View:

Free Internet, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the property above would be the Waikiki Parc.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much your reply!

I'm going to go research the Waikiki Parc!

Any additional insights as to whether or not I could possibly benefit (Lower Price and/or Better Property) from waiting any longer to pull the final trigger? I know I have to have 2 rooms to accommodate our party of 5 & I realize we are staying right over Christmas week, but just thought I'd ask your opinion?

Thanks Again!

Unfortunately there is no way to know if prices will come down, or move even higher, between now and your stay... it all depends upon how expected new reservations/cancellations come in relative to actual new reservations/cancellations.

Assuming our guess is correct, current rates at this property look to be about $225/nite, so you'll need to decide of the savings are worth locking in a deal now.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]