Priceline Hotel: 2.5* + LAX 11/1-11/4

iGetArnd
By iGetArnd,
in

At current rates your budget, which comes to about $55/nite bid, looks low for these dates... you can try bidding $50 today and then $55 tomorrow to see if you're successful, but as you don't have much time before your check-in date, you may just want to try the $55 amount so that you can begin to make alternate plans/bidding strategies.

If not successful up to $55 what is your gameplan?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thx for replying! Does adding an extra $20-$30 help at all?? Im helping a few friends out. I told them I tried to to get a decent hotel, but if not they'll have sleep in the rental car..lol

Or if I expand the area 5-10miles? I'm actually staying at the Courtyard @ El Segundo. Was trying to get them close

Another $20-$30 wouldn't hurt... PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 2.5* hotel in the LAX zone (Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center, Fitness Center) for $77/nite and using the discount code linked in my signature gives an additional 5% OFF, bring the all-in rate to $260.

You could try bidding up to $65 or so, and then if rejected take the $77/nite (LESS 5%) deal from PRICELINE EXPRESS... unless you have some other option closer to their budget?

EDIT TO ADD: HOTWIRE has a 2.5* hotel in the El Segundo zone for $62/nite with:

Free Internet

Shuttle

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... this comes to $219/nite all-in which would appear to be within your revised budget. I'm far from certain, but this might be the Hacienda Hotel (if it has been downgraded since last reported to the board, but again, i'm NOT really certain/confident in this guess)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and if your friends will be doing the bidding on their own please ask them to stop by the board and click the PRICELINE or HOTWIRE logos in the search boxes as the top of the board to begin their bidding/purchase)

Let us know your thoughts and/or how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]