Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Dallas (Galleria - Park Central) Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central

irm
By irm,
in

Hello everyone, I need to go to Dallas this Friday through Sunday. I would like to pay no more than $60 a night for a hotel in downtown Dallas (or close but not too much to the west). I have no idea what areas are nice but I do know that I want to keep central. I don't want to pay for parking.I am trying to come up with a bidding strategy. What do you suggest? I would consider the Galleria area if hotels are cheaper.

It's for 1 person and I have bid for other cities in the past.

Finding a downtown hotel that offers free parking may be difficult (the two may even be mutually exclusive). The only way to ensure free parking with an opaque purchase is with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS and purchasing a property that shows this amenity. If you use our BiddingHelper.com tool, do you see anything thru either service that offer Free Parking and meet your star level and budget criteria? If not, what about if you add other acceptable zones to the west?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As per above, the only way to ensure you get a hotel with free parking is with HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS and choosing a hotel that shows this amenity. Is free parking still a requirement? If so, do you see anything of interest offered thru PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE that meet your zone, star rating, and budget criteria and also shows a FREE PARKING amenity listed?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 years later...

Very nice win for this property! Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Can you confirm the amenities that were associated with this listing? This information can be found under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account. Thanks, it's greatly appreciated.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]