Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hermosa Beach - Redondo Beach) Best Western Plus Sunrise Hotel At Redondo Beach Marina

mjoe
By mjoe,
in

Express Deal so an extra 5% off with the FALL5 promo code

Came to $105.92 after discount, taxes & fees

First page: Guest rating 8.0 "Guest favorite" Includes free breakfast & internet.

Second page:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Business Center

Fitness Center

I posted a previous priceline hotel win that I got 2 rooms earlier but 2 other people were joining us so we needed a 3rd room.

I was pretty sure it was the same hotel because it said "marina view" in the description of the bed choices so I knew it was not the other Best Western.

I'm very happy with this deal as I called the hotel & the lowest rate they would give me was $152.10 + tx

We haven't figured out what to do for our stay downtown for Oct 27 & 28 yet. I'll post on that thread when we make our final decision.

As usual, I've used your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for all my research & bookings :)

Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see that you received the same property as your previous purchase so that everyone will be at the same hotel.

Just continue your previous thread if you need help with, or to report a win for, the remaining Downtown nites for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your stay... the more the merrier! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]