Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Whistler Village South area 3.5*

browngeek
By browngeek,
in

Hi

Newbie here, wonder if you can help me. Have made a search using the betterbiding link on Hotwire.

Have come up with a 3.5* hotel in Whistler Village South area for 21 Dec - 24 Dec. Price US$215 a night, with standard price at US$292 a night.

Details as follows:

- Free internet

- Smoke Free rooms

- Pool(s)

- Business Center

- Golf nearby

- Pet friendly

- Restaurant(s)

- Internet access

90% recommended on Hotwire with 4.5 out of 5.0 from Tripadvisor.

I am thinking its Crystal Lodge and Suites, but am not sure.

Please let me know if you require other information.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool, and then click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Following the above this is the amenity set i see for the 3.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

If this is what you're seeing, this property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Pan Pacific Whistler Mountainside. Even if we're wrong with this guess, this property has an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating so quality shouldn't be an issue, imo.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or if we can be of further help with this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thanks for your help, price seems to have gone up to about US$224 a night, the amenities listed are:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

In the end I've actually ended up booking another hotel, the Aava Whistler, as I was able to get it for US$135 a night all inclusive. I will however keep an eye using the Better Bidding tool as the Aava has free cancellation. I will report back if I have further success with Better Bidding.

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi

Was just checking Hotwire again via your better bidding link and noticed the following four star property for US$337 a night:

Resort

Pet friendly

Slopeside

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

4.5 out of 5.0 Tripadvisor rating, but don't know if its the Fairmont or the Hilton. Seems both have very similar facilities and ratings, but the Fairmont regular price is much higher!!!

Apologies if I should have started a new thread.

Continuing this thread is correct, all posts for the same stay/dates go in the same thread.

This is 4* rated by HOTWIRE and in the Whistler Village South?

If so, my best guess for this one would be the Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa.

Are you willing to pay $300+ for a room for this trip?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]