Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Boston Common - Theatre District) Revere Hotel Boston Common

kathy_sam
By kathy_sam,
in

Hi,

I'm hoping to book the 4* Boston Common - Theatre District hotel on Hotwire for $122 per night from 12/03/13 to 12/06/13. I was wondering if it's possible to work out whether this is likely to be the Revere or the Hyatt Regency? Amenities listed are as follows:

• Free Internet
  • Boutique Hotel
  • Indoor Pool
  • Smore Free Rooms
  • Fitness Centre
  • Restaurant
  • Business Center
  • Internet Access
  • Tennis nearby
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • roll-in shower

Any advice would be appreciated,

Kathy

Thanks again for the advice.

I'm hoping it will be the Revere rather than the Hyatt Regency, but if we go ahead I'll be sure to post our result. I've seen a website offering the Colonnade for the same price so I'm tempted to go ahead and book that instead, just to be sure of what we're getting (we're not from the US so I don't know a lot about hotels in Boston).

Kathy

I've never stayed at the Revere, but it gets great reviews. The Hyatt doesn't have free wireless so I think you're safe (since your listing had a "free wireless" amenity).

The Colonnade has terrific service. Its rooms are aging a bit, so if that bothers you go for the Revere.

You won't get the best views from either hotel -- I guess that tends to be true with more "boutique" properties.

If your plan is to walk around the historic areas, the Revere (and Hyatt, for that matter) is in a better spot. If your plan is to shop, the Colonnade has a better location. But they both have very easy T (metro) access.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]